Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I love them all.... I swear!!

I haven't really updated on my other wonderful children lately, and I think I'll take a moment to do that right now.

Kaylee has been doing great in school. She had her Christmas Show at school on the 10th of December. Yeah, I was still in the hospital with Emma but Chris and Wendy were able to get her all dressed up and take her. I really wish I could have been there.

She loves to sing Christmas songs, and talk about Christmas all the time. She is really getting into the Christmas spirit. I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning.

Crew is doing great too. He is talking so much!! He loves to sing the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He can also count up to 20! I think Kaylee has helped him alot with that. He loves his little sister alot, but you can tell at some times he gets slightly jealous.



We are all getting over a little bug that went thru the whole family. It was hard having to deal with that and bringing home a new baby. Luckily it looks like we will all be better by Christmas. Emma didn't get sick so that is a blessing. She's doing wonderful. She's starting to do long stretches of sleep at night, and she's eating lots and it looks like she's growing. I wish she could stay small forever.

Chris and I just had our 6th Anniversary on the 20th of December. It was really low-key since we were sick. I don't mind just chillin at home cause everything has been so hectic lately. I am so lucky to be married to Chris, he is a hard worker and a great father and husband. It's crazy to think of all we've done and accomplished in just 6 short years. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next 6!

1 comment:

Larzipan said...

oh yeah! Happy Anniversary guys! Look how sweet you guys are! Hey, what's up with your super sweet baby?! I just want to kiss her little neck!