Sunday, February 3, 2008

Down on Luck

It seems that in desperate times we don't always know who to turn to. When you think you have a good friend they always seem to turn out to be someone different. All I know is that I always have one person who will listen to my side, who will love me regardless of my flaws. Someone that I can turn to wherever I am, whenever I need them. When I am feeling down on my luck, or singled out by my peers, I know I can always turn to my Heavenly Father. The love he gives me is unconditional, unjudging, pure, kind, and comforting. Sometimes I forget how wonderful it is to feel this love. So anyone out there that feels like the world is out to get you, that your so-called friends just aren't what they seem, and you're down on your luck, just remember that the Lord will always be there for you no matter what. All you need to do is pray, and you will find comfort.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Awesome shawn.

Larzipan said...

Wow, so true

Marta said...

Just thought I'd drop by and tell you that I had a dream about you and Chris last night. It was Bazaar, anyway, hope things are well and I love what you said. So true!