Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ta-Da!

Kaylee got an art easle for Christmas from Grandma, (I got one too, but that will be in another post) and she just loves to draw pictures when I'm painting. The funniest thing, is that her pictures make absolutely no sense, but she will tell you what every little scribble on the paper is. This was actually one of her best drawings. As she described it- The purple person in the middle is Kaylee with her pajamas on, she's standing in grass, and there are 8 birds flying around her. There is a sun, and green clouds. Oh, and shortly after I took this picture, she drew herself peeing on the floor. (The best part is when I asked her what the yellow was, she said "I go pee pee." HAHA!)

And Crew is just so talented! He is already saying things like "da da" "ma ma" and "ta ta"!!! I'm going to try and get him to say "ta da" next! He even gave up eating baby food! And the worst part of that is- he doesn't even have any teeth yet! I don't remember Kaylee stopping eating baby food this early. I don't really know what to feed the kid! Does anyone have any suggesstions?
Oh, and Happy Valentines Day everyone! I had such a great day! I woke up and made Kaylee and me french toast! Then we made oatmeal craisin cookies for the Valentine's Day Party we went to at the park. (We had to bring a snack that had some red or pink in it, so instead of raisins, I made them with Craisins! I'm so clever!!) We went to the party and the kids played and exchanged cards, and made some neat crafts- Great idea Stephanie! I forgot to bring my camera unfortunately! Then later in the night when Chris got home we made a romantic dinner with steak and king crab legs. Then, since everyone here is sick, they all fell asleep around 7:30! Hope everyone else's day/night was good!

3 comments:

Larzipan said...

Wow! Steak and King crab! Amazing! Why don't you feed that to crew? J/k :) Try Mashed potatoes, oatmeal, and casseroles... because everything in it is soft. oh, and Cooper loved scrambled eggs at that stage, in fact he still does!

Shawn said...

Kaylee loves scrabled eggs too! Only problem is that Crew is allergic to eggs! But I will try the other things, he's just a picky little dude!

Marta said...

HOly cow, I can't believe how grown up your kids are! They're like little people now, and not just babies!! I bet you're having tons of fun with them now that they're getting older and more independant. Tell Chris Hi for us, and keep posting!!!