Friday, February 22, 2008

I've been tagged too!

10 years ago- Sadly, I was only 13 years old, and in middle school. My most akward years of my life... I try to forget those times.

5 things on my list to do today- I need to finish folding the laundry (it's the worst things about clothes), vacuum, clean the bathrooms (Friday's are cleaning days here), get a gift for Emily's baby shower, and make dinner.

Snacks I enjoy- I really like chips and salsa(any time of the day). I love cold crisp apples, and little chocolate candies(the little ones, so I don't feel so bad eating alot of them).

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionare- I actually think about this at least once a day! LOL, I am constantly entering into the Publisher's Clearing House, and though my odds of winning are like 1 out of 500,000,000 I still daydream of what it would be like to win. I would first and foremost, buy myself a car! Of course I would pay tithing on it (can't risk not), I would save and invest. I'm not too extravagent, so I think I would stay where I am, and just live the low life, and not let it go to my head.

3 of my bad habits- I bite my cheek alot, I have short term memory loss, I tend to have "little-sister syndrome"

5 places I have lived-
1. Anaheim, California
2. Glendale, Arizona
3. Houston, Texas
4. St. George, Utah
5. Tolleson, Arizona

5 jobs that I have had- only 5 huh? Well, my favorite and most random 5 are...
1. Lifegaurd (this was my first and longest job)
2. Coldstone Creamery (professional ice cream maker!)
3. JC Penney's (in the home department)
4. Door-to-Door Saleswoman (I sold random junk...and it really was junk!)
5. Discover Card (telemarketing...actually one of my favorite jobs)

5 things people don't know about me- I think everyone knows everything about me... but... I swam competitively for 11 years of my life, I am obsessive compulsive about organization, I went cross-eyed when I was three, and have worn glass/contacts ever since, I used to play the tuba/suzaphone in middle and high school( embarassing...I know!), I joined my 5th grade choir so I could go to the fair with them... only they didn't go that year! What a waste!

I will tag- Ali, Laura, Heidi, and Marta

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hey Shawn, Chris said that you knew of this thing that tracks the people that visit your site? Could you give me the site for that, so that I can link it to my web page. I'm dying to see what kind of results I get!!!! Thanks!!!!