Sunday, February 17, 2008

White Trash Family...

I was just looking through some old photos, and found a few that sort of jumped out at me.... First, Chris with a mullet, still looking pretty sexy. Business in the front, and all party in the back. Second, Kaylee slamming down what appears to be a Mountain Dew. Now if these aren't white trash photos, I don't know what is. Does anyone else have pictures like that?




Also, I saw a picture of Kaylee when she was only 9 months old. I couldn't believe how similar her and Crew look! See if you can tell the difference!


And last, but not least... I love roses, and I finally got another rose bush at this house. This was one of the first roses that bloomed. It's sooo pretty! And it's right in the front yard for everyone to see!

2 comments:

Larzipan said...

Does Crew have little man boobs?

Shawn said...

Those are just his bulging pecs. He takes after Chris. lol