Friday, April 18, 2008

Kaylee and The Dentist...

I must be a horrible mother! My poor Kaylee went to the dentist today to get some work done on her little teeth. She had 4 cavities, and one that was so bad they had to put a cap on it! Kaylee was a trooper though, she had a smile on her face the whole time.


While we waited in the front room Kaylee played and read books, and was having a blast. The drugs they gave Kaylee were to get her really loopy and tired. I had to sit with her while they went into effect, and (this is where the bad mother comes in) I couldn't stop laughing! She was hilarious! It was like watching your child get drunk! Once she was pretty wasted they took her back and did the work. Shortly after they brought her out to me. She could hardly talk, but they gave her an otter-pop and she kept waiving it around and poked me in the eye! I again couldn't stop laughing, and that just makes Kaylee mad, so she started screaming! I was trying to pay and get out of there as fast as I could.


I had to run to Target on the way home to get some milk and a few things, and she passed out in the basket. Poor Kaylee!

5 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I would have a hard time NOT laughing too!

kristen said...

Sometimes when Allyson is extremely tired she gets goofy and loopy like that, and it's true, you just have to laugh! (Allyson gets mad though too)

Larzipan said...

Kaylee is hilarious! Seriously, what will that girl do next?

Angie A. said...

Shawn, this is hilarious!! I LOVE the last picture, it is priceless, especially with the hair!! Save that for future blackmail!

Catherine said...

You're not a bad mom at all, Shawn! You just laugh at the funny things in life, and dang, that was funny! I laughed too! :)