Friday, April 11, 2008

Impressed


Just recently I stopped nursing Crew and switched him over to milk. All of my friends said to skip the bottle and go straight into the sippy cup. I bought several different types of sippy's trying to find the one that Crew would most easily transition. I came across the Nuby Sport Sipper and it does kind of look like a bottle, (but it's really a sippy cup) and Crew is doing great. I purchased four of these (and they aren't cheap), and turns out only one of the four lids doesn't leak! I was upset because I knew I couldn't take them back to Target so I went online yesterday and went to the Nuby website and wrote them an email. To my surprise they are going to just send me 5 replacement tops for free! WOW! To say the least I was very impressed at how quick and considerate their response was! Go Nuby!

3 comments:

kristen said...

Ally really liked the Nuby ones as well-we had a few that leaked to, but i thought it was because I washed them in the dishwasher or something! Good to know it wasn't just me!

Larzipan said...

some companies are really good like that. I ordered a nursing bra from bella materna and it was too small (cursed huge nursing boobs!) so I sent it in for an exchange and they sent me the exact same one back! I e-mailed the company in frustration and they sent me the right one 2nd day air! No more complacency for me! I never realized the truthfullness to the statement "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" 'till now! amazing!

Catherine said...

Emily had some soft top Nuby sippy cups, and they were awesome until she discovered how easy it was to bite the top and it would then leak all over! Grrr! When Jon turned one (last month), he would NOT take whole milk out of a sippy, so we're warming up the milk and putting it in his bottle. But this weekend, I'm going to try again using the sippy cups, now that he's used to the taste of cow's milk. He'll be jealous that Crew has such COOl sippy cups! ;)